I have some exciting news about an upcoming Project Management event quickly approaching that you don’t want to miss. The Project Management Telesummit is a live online “virtual” event where you will gain valuable insights from fifteen of today’s dynamic and engaging thought leaders in Project Management from the comfort of your home, office, or anywhere in between. Registration is now open for the first edition of the Project Management Telesummit on March 8-10, 2011.
As you know, when budgets get tight, training and professional development are usually the first things out the door. Taking charge of your own training and professional development and investing in your future is the best way to create your own job security.
The theme for this first edition of this Telesummit is “Thrive”. The focus is on the insights you need to stay ahead and thrive despite today’s challenging and turbulent business climate. You will learn winning strategies for delivering successful projects, expand your skill set, and network with other project management professionals, practitioners, and thought leaders.
Here’s a glimpse at some of the Telesummit speakers and topics you can’t afford to miss:
- A Project Manager’s Guide to Successfully Navigating Organizational Politics
- The Secrets to Running Project Status Meetings that WORK!!
- Agile in large Enterprise System Integration projects
- Improving Project Inception
- Change is Impossible Unless You Change Your Mind
- Recognizing and Resolving Project Conflict
- Consulting Secrets for Project Managers
- The Soft Skill Salsa: An Examination of Destructive Behaviors in Project Managers
- A Sixth Sense for Project Management
- Agile and the Business Value of Joy
- Look before you Leap: Managing the Successful Vendor Transition Project
- How Does Understanding Human Behavior Increase Your Project Success Rate?
- Global Communications; what does it means in today’s business?
Plan to be engaged!
Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity to be a part of 3 days of training at an entry price tailored for today’s tight training budgets. This is a great way to maximize your investment of training dollars.
When you register for Project Management Telesummit, you can attend from virtually any location in the world that has an Internet connection and a computer with a Web browser. This is an ideal opportunity to get a conference experience without all the cost and hassle of travel (no hotel, rental car, or wasted time).
All Telesummit presentations are recorded. If you are unable to attend the live sessions, you can watch the recording when it is most convenient to you.
Win a Complimentary Registration worth $97
You can win a complimentary registration of the Project Management Telesummit by leaving a comment on this post before 06/03/2011. If you are the lucky winner, you will receive an email including all the details. If you are not lucky enough to win this complimentary registration, I still encourage you to register from here.